We’ve all been there. Holiday shopping for friends, family and co-workers can be challenging. What mom likes is different from what little Timmy wants, which is again different from that new gadget your boss can’t stop talking about. Gifts also depend on the holiday: Birthday’s, Christmas, Anniversary’s, Valentine’s Day, the list goes on and on…
Holiday shopping for everyone is a bit like selecting perks for your wide range of employees. Finding holiday-themed employee perk ideas can be difficult due to multiple generations, people living and working in different locations, and a whole bunch of personal interests and motivations outside of work. That's why we advocate using a Perks Matching Tool to get the right mix of perks that your employees will love.
- Cooking classes – for your employees who are hosting friends and family, what better way to learn a new dish than to bring a chef onsite! Especially near Valentine’s Day or Thanksgiving holidays.
- New pet gift – the holidays are often a time when families expand to include four-legged friends providing a new pet gift in your pet-friendly workplace is a low cost, but meaningful way to engage with your employees
- Concierge dry cleaning services – with all the holiday parties to attend and errands to run, dry cleaning those fancy dresses and holidays bests can be a huge time saver for employees
- External education classes – holidays can often remind us of breaks in school, which in turn can give some employees the “go back to school bug” – subsidizing low cost, external education classes can go a long way
- Wellness merchandise – many of us make resolutions to stay active and eat better after a holiday, so why not provide employees with tools, equipment, or wearable devices to make it exciting to stay in shape
- Tax prep services – with the dreaded April 15 tax deadline looming, providing tax prep support for your employees is a quick and easy way to improve their work-life balance and peace of mind
- Mobile devices – everyone is talking about that new iPhone, including your employees! Maybe it’s time to subsidize a new business phone to lower their monthly out of pocket cost!
What perks are best for my unique organization?
To find out we have built a custom “Perks Matching Tool” where you answer questions about your workforce and strategic goals, then the tool provides a custom match ranking the best perks for your company!